Recruiter at Talentiser
Views:1907 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Head - Engineering - SaaS Firm (12-15 yrs)
Head of Engineering :
We are looking for an Engineering Head, who will head the Pune office and play a critical role in building our Development & Customer Success Centre at Pune. You will be responsible for managing the center, including human resources, business operations as well as end-to-end technology for our SaaS offering. A successful India Head will be strong technically, a professional leader that has a knack for understanding people - with the business acumen to understand our strategic goals and align engineering to achieve them.
- Lead the development and customer success teams in Pune
- Technical ownership of company's SaaS product offerings
- Ownership of complex software architectures, operational metrics, and running the day to day operations of the business.
- Day-to-day involvement in the full software development life cycle with uncompromising needs on time to market, and quality
- Designing and defining the interaction between the cross-functional teams
- Working closely with US-based counterparts and product management to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Definition of, and compliance with, a world-class build/release and configuration management process.
- Bridging the gap between India and US teams, engender communication and collaboration across borders
- Build the team by attracting and retaining the best and the brightest across all levels of the organization
- Provide guidance, best practices, and mentorship to the team
- Accomplished engineering executive with 12+ years of experience in the B2B Enterprise Software and SaaS space, including 5+ years as an Engineering Head / India Head
- Experience leading teams of at least 20 people and demonstrated success at recruiting and retaining top talent
- Cutting-edge experience with AWS-based stacks, Java, React, SQL and NoSQL databases, Kafka, Apache Spark et al.
- Expertise in architecting for security, performance and reliability with no compromises
Have a passion for using technology to solve large scale problems and a hands-on engineering mindset
- A passion for fostering a customer-focused culture and mentoring the team
- SaaS development and deployment experience
- Experience with ML/Predictive analytics applications with strong data foundations
- Prior startup experience is a must
- Master in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- The user base for applications is not tech user base, the usre base is OEM's so someone who has built a platform that is used by marketers and sales people
- It's important from people to have worked on data migration, AI/ML, interest and capability is important
- Java, Python, React, AWS, MySQL, should have worked with databases, Snoflake, DW tech
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.