Sr Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Antal International
Views:722 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Engineering - R&D (14-18 yrs)
- Management of the Engineering activities in India (CAD, CAE, Pilot plant, geometry, Testing, Development, Tooling, IMDS, PDM, etc.)
- Manage a robust Engineering (India) organisation for an efficient management of all the Domains through the development of synergies between India & All Organization Locations and the deployment of best practises, in line with the strategy and local market needs.
- Operational management of R&D/ Engineering Center in India
- Lead concept engineering, pilot plant, the geometry centre, testing and the CAX CAD and CAE departments
- Support customer relationships in the scope of Engineering
- Establish and manage the functional relationship with Organization Counterparts.
- Drive & Develop System Efficiency implementation
- Participate in monthly Program Review Committee and Acquisitions Committee meetings
- Manage overall Indian engineering staffing
- Legal accountability for the R&D Centre
Antal International Network
Tel: +91 80 65682908
Suite 101. Floor 1, 5/2, Trump Tower, Eagle street, Langford town, Bangalore -560 025; INDIA
Connect on Linkedin
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.