Head - Engineering - Procurement - ARIBA - Retail (10-15 yrs)
Industry - IT
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - The role holder will be responsible for leading and building the business support for Procurement working alongside global counterparts.
A pioneer in its business, our client is a European MNC that is the undisputed leader in the retail space operating in over 30 countries globally
- Drive the technical direction for the BU, supporting global offices and work with both internal and external colleagues (contractors and 3rd party vendors)
- Attract new talent and support continual development of the team, including recruitment, performance, competence and career development of individuals
- Develop and deliver the technology roadmap for a group of core products or platforms.
- Accountability of technology development lifecycle in BU across design & strategy to support & operation.
- Be adept with business trends, innovations and opportunities to continually improving the areas capability.
An ideal candidate should have,
- Proven experience leading teams in an SDLC environment across levels
- Technology leader who can make design and architecture based decisions
- 3+ years of experience from building and growing engineering teams and culture, balancing direction setting and autonomy.
- Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA with focus on Procurement modules, Ariba
- Having an exposure to leading Finance transformations is desirable
A successful candidate will be offered:
- An opportunity to take up full-ownership of a product charter and work directly with the leadership team to define the road forward
- Flexibility and a good work life balance
- Industry leading compensation benefits
- Inclusive leadership
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Monica Jettipalle on +91 80 6826 6846
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.