Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:425 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Head - Engineering - IT (12-20 yrs)
Head of Engineering :
We are working for this role along with an International recruiting partner. Only the partner can share the client details.
Looking for candidates from Tier 1 engineering University
Client : One of the best technology company from US. Excellent technologies
If you are looking for a place that allows you to work and experiment with contemporary technologies and platforms, our Client is a sure shot destination. Our loft is filled with technology pundits churning out interesting solutions every day on .Net, AWS, Java, Scala, Microservices, MongoDB, Cassandra, Aerospike, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Grafana, Kubernetes, and Git.
Role in a nutshell:
What you'll do:
- Lead multiple product engineering practices while working with counterparts in the different geographies
- Drive engineering practice and technology roadmap keeping best practices, technology trends, and future needs on the horizon.
- Drive product vision, roadmap, backlog, and growth opportunities keeping business trends, customer feedback, and competitive landscape in mind.
- Responsible to provide solutions to architectural, constructional exceptional engineering problems on disparatech stacks Java/J2EE, .net, AWS
- Defining best practices like PRD reviews, design reviews, code reviews, continuous integrations, performance benchmarking, etc. for evolving a cross-functional team in a growth stage organization.
- Define and strategizing organization s engineering talent acquisition right keeping up with the needs of different growth stages.
- Strategizing, planning, and executing product deployment on cloud or on-premise infrastructure.
- Responsible to liaise with Sales Marketing teams to define and drive product Go to Market strategies.
- Responsible for enabling the engineering organization can rapidly, reliable and repeatedly delivery quality products.
- Responsible for enabling the product teams to work in an autonomous and empowered manner with regard to leveraging the technical foundations and standards of the platform.
- Drive training and evolution of development talent within the organization to move towards a talent pool that has a high density of polyglots with specialization where required.
- Responsible for all site reliability, operations and stability throughout product lines.
- Responsible for strategy of managing existing technical debt and developing plan to reduce that technical debt and keep it at a healthy level within the stack(s)