Head - Employee Relations - Textiles Business (18-25 yrs)
Pls NOTE_ This is an Exclusive- EMPLOYEE RELATIONS Profile & NOT an HR / IR Profile. IR will nowhere be a part of this.
Location - Naroda, Gujarat.
- Define ER strategy for the company
- Provide the management and another leadership team within the business with the trusted council in all matters ER & IR related
- Manpower planning; contract v/s on rolls employees. Right-sizing and Outplacements.
- Lead the development and review of all employment policies, ensuring they are legally compliant and updated to reflect employment regulations.
- Keep abreast of the government policies and schemes and track changes
- Uses surveys, interviews, and other studies to conduct research regarding human Resource Policies, Compensation, And Other Employment Issues.
- Manage compliance with statutory guidelines, Labour Laws, and auditing
- Advises and trains managers and supervisors in best employee relations practices and strategies for managing supervisor problems and employee grievances.
- Develops further training as needed
- Represents the organization in contract negotiations, meetings, and negotiations with employee and labour organizations
- Collaborates with leadership on matters of policy and terms of memoranda of understanding before and throughout the negotiation process participating in negotiation with employee and labour groups
The Successful Applicant will have :
- 18 to 24 years into Employee Relation Role
- Thorough understanding of human resources and labour relations principles, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with employees, officials, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a complex, fast-paced structure with a high tolerance for ambiguity and change
Excellent communication and influencing skills, executive presence
- Act with professionalism and integrity
- Strong change and project management capabilities
- Graduate / Postgraduate / LLB / LLM