Senior Consultant at Symbiosis Management Consultants
Views:919 Applications:299 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Head - Employee Relations - Automobiles (15-25 yrs)
ER Head - Automobiles
Job Description :
- To create and execute an ER strategy for maintaining harmonious industrial relations and transformational work culture in the blue collared employees to achieve the short- & long-term business goals
- Develop and execute strategies to create a transformative work culture which espouses team work, continual improvement and - first time right, every-thing right-focus.
- To design and roll out Employee Engagement initiatives in the Plants to create a - Great Place to Work environment.
- To craft and execute a well-defined capability/ skill building plan for blue collared which helps achieve organizational goals in the areas of PQCDSM.
- Build effective leadership in the Union members and the informal leadership in the blue collared to ensure fair, healthy and harmonious negotiations during LTS and otherwise.
- Assess risks of IR decisions accurately, build strong external/ internal relationships (with government, union agencies, communities and political opinion makers), to proactively read the labor related external/ internal trends and act accordingly.
- Effectively monitor statutory compliances with a high degree of veracity.
- Constantly evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of current CSR systems/ Communication processes, improve them continuously and leverage on best practices.
- Approach internal and external stakeholders with a service and partnering mindset and display a high degree of ownership to all the services provided.
- Promote a culture of openness to feedback, responsiveness, employee care and empathy wherein every stakeholder complaint is studied and addressed
- Empower, motivate, coach and build capability in the team members to effectively perform their roles with an objective create out performance