Recruiter at Vrinda Global Consulting
Views:654 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Head - Employee Engagement - Bank (15-20 yrs)
Head Employee Engagement - Bank
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Collaborate with appropriate stake holders to gather information, address concerns proactively, and ensure 100% compliance in HR areas, such as leave administration
- Liaise with the various stakeholders towards running initiatives specific to Corporate Social Responsibility, Fun Fridays, Cultural events etc.
- Employee Engagement Including various engagement activities carried across regions.
- Managing and planning the budget for Allympics, Funkaar beats, Bank Spotlight. Assisting in M&S
- Boost House concept
- Ensuring due support is given to regions to manage engagement activities and preparation of monthly Dashboard. (includes ideation, planning, execution and post production awards, certificates, org. announcements)
- Feedback and collation of all events done
- Coordination with Marketing, Admin and IT for smooth functioning
- EORO - Coverage of all employees in EORO once a year & Actionable every fortnight.
- Managing Supervisor EORO PAN India
- Design and execute engagement activities