Executive Resourcing at People Konnect
Views:155 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Head - Educational Initiative - Publishing Business (5-9 yrs)
Key Responsibilities and Goals
1. Engaging with educational boards such as ICSE, CBSE, IGCSE to find synergy for content.
2. Developing sustainable business relationships with academic and textbook publishers, integrating our content into textbooks.
3. Participation and representation in education seminars, conferences and panel discussions.
4. Developing workshops and learning models that can be integrated with school curricula.
5. Developing internal and external resources for the development of educational content.
6. Engaging with the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Culture and other related Govt bodies to create new content and integrate existing content into Govt programs and initiatives.
7. Creating content/supplementary learning material to adapt our books to NEP guidelines, incorporating project- based learning, multidisciplinary and application-oriented learning principles.
8. Building pathways to take content to lower income group schools, NGO's and schools in tier 2,3 towns and centres.
9. Building sustainable business relationships with major pan India school chains.
10. Expanding the portfolio and reach of our content in regional languages (aligning with mother tongue focus in NEP)
11. Expanding the digital reach of our content through wider distribution of our own apps and also on e-learning and ed tech platforms
Experience - 8 to 10 years
Designation - Head Educational Initiatives
Preferable - Education industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.