Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:1126 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - eCommerce Marketplace - Consumer Durables (3-10 yrs)
PURPOSE : Design and execute E Commerce marketplace sales strategy to maintain / achieve market leadership and make our brands the first choice for shoppers.
RESPONSIBILITY AREAS :
- Develop the E-Commerce strategy (Marketing, Portfolio & Pricing), sales & portfolio growth plan, launch plan and expense budgeting in line with the business strategy
- Drive profitability for the channel and deliver on the revenue and share parameters
- Stay abreast of changes in channel landscape and rapidly respond with tactical interventions to ensure P&L delivery
- Align and execute trade marketing and trade promotions interventions with the e-commerce sales strategy and overall business strategy
- Execution and development of joint business plans
- Drive operational efficiency for the channel with other support functions
- Monitor performance of business and teams, and take corrective action as required
- Negotiate favorable annual contracts with e-commerce partners
- Gather and leverage competitor best practices and market intelligence on E-commerce Strategy and Operations
- Ensure approvals for Promotion calendar and all marketing related activities across platforms in conjunction with the marketing team
- Team Management - Set KPIs, provide guidance, conduct reviews etc. with HR and capability building team
DESIRED WORK EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION :
- MBA with 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Proven experience in managing E Commerce Business, preferably experience of leading E Commerce Business. Marketplace experience would be the next preferred option here.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.