Director at Smartwallnut
Views:980 Applications:333 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Head - eCommerce Business (8-18 yrs)
- The incumbent would be responsible for the e-commerce department of the Company that comprises a team.
- Manage the overall e-commerce Business - revenue and profits (P&L Responsibility)
- Key result area would be to grow the overall business operations of e-commerce channel
- Formulate a comprehensive account wise strategy for e-Commerce channel
- Take forward the relationships the company has established with all channel partners and grow the list of partners
- Planning, Executing & Handling complete business operations of e-commerce at each level with the team from front-end operations, Product Assortment, Supply chain, Distribution and CRM.
- Over-seeing and executing Pan-India level deliveries for a seamless operation
- Planning and implementing visibility activities for the brand on partner platforms, thus enhancing the Brand Visibility
- Participate in new product development process to co-create unique and specific products and solutions of the partner platforms
- Responsible for collaborating with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the e-commerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing activities
- Work closely with Marketing team to ensure the budgets are allocated properly to e-commerce and used wisely
- Work on planning of regular schemes and festivals with Product Management team to boost the business
- Participate in international expansion of company via digital route
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.