Principal Consultant at Max HR - Search Solutions
Views:976 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
Head/Director - RPO - Bank (14-18 yrs)
Head/Director - RPO (Position is open with one of our client which is a leading RPO)
This is an onsite role with a global bank
- The primary responsibilities of this job include team management, sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding entry / mid / senior level talent.
- This is a fast paced RPO environment and internal-hiring quality and timelines would be driven by the client s needs.
- You will have full responsibility for the delivery of your teams, ensuring that they are meeting the agreed SLAs and delivering exceptional levels of service to the client.
- As they are moving into implementation with this client you will have the opportunity to be involved in the account setup including setting processes and hiring team members.
- This role will be responsible for working closely with various business stakeholders in RPO environment & create policy and process and successfully staff the operations and corporate roles.
- Align and integrate TA Operations into the full employee talent lifecycle, ensuring efficiency, effectiveness, and a consistent team member and candidate experience.
- Provide regular updates to the HR Leadership Team and business leaders on progress against hiring targets and other key talent acquisition initiative.