Recruiter at Head Digital Works
Views:585 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
Head Digital Works - Manager - Marketing - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (7-13 yrs)
Head Digital Works is now a well-funded and supported growth stage 'start-up' and prides itself as being one of the few consistently profitable enterprises in its industry. It is pushing the envelope on growth and new business interests on a continual basis. Today, it is a global group with media and technology interests that has grown beyond its beginnings as an online rummy operator via its A23 platform.
With a current user base of over 15 million users across multiple products, Head Digital Works continues to develop games, content and online services to provide best-in-class entertainment at a user's fingertips.
A23 (Rummy) - The pioneer of online skilled based gaming in India, A23 is the group's marquee real-money business. Over 12 million registered players have reposed their trust in the brand for more than a decade which has delivered over 8 years of profitability to Head Digital Works.
Witty Games (Social Gaming) - This business focuses on the - play for fun- freemium social casino gaming segment. Witty Games launched with the apps - Rummy King- and - In-between- in mid-2017 and is scheduled to add more games to its roster this year. Witty Games aims at delivering innovative Indian centric social casino games through a mobile casino gaming experience.
FanFight (Fantasy Sports) - Fanfight is a subsidiary company that was incubated and funded by Head Digital Works. Fanfight focuses on delivering cricket and football fans their fix of daily fantasy sports. Trusted by over 1 million users, Fanfight is a steadily growing business that seeks to tap into the massive opportunity of fantasy cricket in India.
Crictec (Media Site) - We are aggressively developing a fan centric cricket platform at the intersection of big data, simplified design and gamification. A true start-up within the Head Digital Works group.
To know the current happenings and exciting career opportunities @ Head Digital Works, please follow us on LinkedIn by clicking on this icon
Marketing Manager :
- You will have overall responsibility of brand development, customer acquisition in B2C category, building the A23 brand, all aspects of marketing (including brand, offline (ATL & BTL) and online), managing marketing investments, developing & deploying a comprehensive marketing plan with fully integrated tactics (advertising, digital, app marketing, retail/partner and consumer-facing PR).
- This role will offer immense insights and learning in the online entertainment space and skill gaming industry in India. You will learn and implement the most innovative marketing strategies and use cutting edge marketing tools to implement various campaigns. Marketing Manager performs rigorous data analysis to take day to day decisions at all stages of player life cycle right from acquisition to retention.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Act as a leader in marketing organization, across real money and social gaming products
- Refine current acquisition strategies across mobile and other mediums to drive greater customer lifetime value, efficient customer acquisition and strong user growth
- Implement strategies and test/learn to develop a winning acquisition and retention strategy with appropriate campaigns and tactics.
- Manage all digital campaigns, from ideation to media planning to optimization and performance analysis
- Formulating and executing the customer acquisition strategy to drive traffic, retargeting, repeat purchase and cross-sell by working closely with the Revenue, Product, Tech and UX teams.
- Drive marketing programs which are highly targeted basis content affinity of relevant segmented audience cohorts
- Stays abreast of mobile & email marketing best practices.
- Manage all efforts and goals on digital paid media: SEM, Display, Paid Social, affiliate etc Serve as the key strategic lead for programmatic display, especially the Double Click suite
- Work with affiliate partners to optimize install and conversion campaigns
- Establish processes for monitoring, measurement and optimization through institutionalizing performance marketing metrics that correlate to business impact
- Drive digital marketing efficiencies and reach through continuous communication testing (A/B), innovation using different platforms and new products/formats, active co-creation and planning with Google/FB/others as partner
- Work with our Performance agencies to institute best execution processes.
- Take initiatives, identify pain points, improvement areas and work towards achieving a solution.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in Paid advertising, mainly Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
- MBA from a Tier 1 institution
- Prior experience in Gaming/ E-commerce preferred with a specialization in Marketing
- Experience in handling large scale campaign planning, optimization for both performance and brand impact.
- Ability to work with data and uncover insights into consumer mindset
- Understanding of the Gaming/ e-commerce industries competitive landscape
- Demonstrated ability in executing results, with strong attention to detail
- Consumer-centric mindset and ability to think strategically and tactically
- Quick learner and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment