Senior Recruiter at Head Digital Works
Views:534 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:173
Head Digital Works - Lead - Analytics (2-7 yrs)
Job Description - Analytics Lead
Industry : Internet
Functional Area : Analytics
Role : Analytics Lead
Job Description :
- Develop an in-depth understanding of user journeys and generate data driven insights & recommendations to help product and customer success teams in meticulous decision making.
- Handle Customer Retention based analytics - Develop interactive dashboards and reporting using tools such as Excel and Understanding player behavior for appropriate segmentation
- Develop strong hypothesis, execute A/B experiments and identify area of opportunities with strong confidence level.
- Define and analyze key product data sets to understand customer and product behavior.
- Define Data vision for the overall organization: You should be a highly experienced thinker who will acquire a deep understanding of all business functions along with the customers that the client caters to, and their respective needs and behavior
- You will not just be exposed to Product but will also think creatively with the senior management and other functional leaders to identify the Data gaps and proactively take ownership of the forward-looking Data road-map related to product and customer initiative across verticals
- You will also lead the transformation of product ideas from their most formidable stages into actionable concepts, timelines, and projects while maintaining a serious consideration of the financial implications, marketing needs, and the overall objectives of the business
- You will be in charge of identifying operational weaknesses and ensuring smooth day-to-day execution of all product activities for the purpose of meeting the product and business goal
- Team building : Work towards building the best in class product and customer analytics team
Skills Required :
- Domain Experience: Gaming, E-Commerce, or any B2C experience
- Tools: Excel, SQL, BI Tools like Tableau/Microstrategy, Project Management tools - Slack/JIRA/Asana/Trello
- Good to have experience: Python-Jupyter Notebooks, AWS/Google or any cloud platform.
Working knowledge in :
- Time series Forecasting
- Regression methods
- CLTV Modelling
- Classification methods