Senior Recruiter at Head Digital Works
Views:1822 Applications:463 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:337
Head Digital Works - Business Analyst/CRM Analyst (2-5 yrs)
Head Digital Works - CRM Analyst - Business Analyst
About Organization :
- Head Digital Works is now a well-funded and supported growth stage 'start-up' and prides itself as being one of the few consistently profitable enterprises in its industry.
- It is pushing the envelope on growth and new business interests on a continual basis. Today, a global group with media and technology interests has grown beyond its beginnings as an online rummy operator via its Ace2Three platform.
Our Portfolio :
- With a current user base of over 15 million users across multiple products, Head Digital Works continues to develop games, content and online services to provide best-in-class entertainment at a user's fingertips.
- Ace2Three (Rummy) - The pioneer of online skilled based gaming in India, Ace2three is the group's marquee real-money business. Over 12 million registered players have reposed their trust in the brand for more than a decade which has delivered over 8 years of profitability to Head Digital Works.
- Witty Games (Social Gaming) - This business focuses on the play for fun freemium social casino gaming segment. Witty Games launched with the apps Rummy King and In-between in mid-2017 and is scheduled to add more games to its roster this year. Witty Games aims at delivering innovative Indian centric social casino games through a mobile casino gaming experience.
- FanFight (Fantasy Sports) - Fanfight is a subsidiary company that was incubated and funded by Head Digital Works. Fanfight focuses on delivering cricket and football fans their fix of daily fantasy sports. Trusted by over 1 million users, Fanfight is a steadily growing business that seeks to tap into the massive opportunity of fantasy cricket in India.
- Crictec (Media Site) - We are aggressively developing a fan centric cricket platform at the intersection of big data, simplified design and gamification. A true start-up within the Head Digital Works group.
CRM Analyst - Job Description
As the Analyst within the Customer Retention vertical at Head Digital Works, you'll bring thought-leadership and insights to help optimize many aspects of the business from customer retention to user behaviours and branding. You'll help lead the efforts to use data to understand how to improve all aspects of the customer experience.
- Produce actionable insights from large data sources in order to impact key metrics in retention
- Develop interactive dashboards and reporting using tools such as Excel and Understanding player behaviour and appropriate segmentation
- Obtain a deep understanding of the business drivers through data exploration, and make recommendations to optimize performance and deepen our understanding of customer behaviours
- Post campaign Analysis and Helping build Automated models on player journey.
- Perform deep-dives to analyse problems, identify opportunities and suggest experiments based on findings
- Own data accuracy and integrity
- Responsible for data pulling, quality checking and rollout of campaigns assigned
- Responsible for regular campaign performance reporting and optimization recommendations
Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelors in Technology
- Tech requirement - SQL, Excel (Mandatory)
- Python, Tablue, MSTR, Apache Spark (Good to have)
- Strong Probability and Statistics base.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience managing multiple cross-functional stakeholders
- Top-notch organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Move fast, be a team player, always be learning.