Manager - Leadership Hiring at Hector & Streak Consulting
Views:214 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Head - Digital Sales - Broking Firm (12-20 yrs)
We are hiring for a client of ours who are a leading Broking co of India based in Mumbai. This role will be the Head and manage the entire B2C - Digital Sales vertical of business.
Specifically, would be responsible for the Contact Center (outbound) sales teams spread across 9 fully owned contact centres an India and an employee base of approx 300-400 people. Hence, our client is looking for candidates with experience in Fintech organsiations, Online Trading cos, Digital Banking organisations etc.
Major Responsibilities :
- Head and manage the entire B2C - Digital Sales vertical of business including Digital Sales Acquisition Team, Dealer & Client Referral Team.
- Own complete P&L of the tele-sales vertical and formulate a data-driven strategy for growth of the business
- Achieve business numbers in terms of accounts, margin, cost of acquisition, lead conversion etc. for entire B2C vertical of the business.
- End to end ownership of team level targets and cost budgets
- Design the inside sales strategy, set business goals drive execution to achieve these goals for your teams
- Ensure call quality standards are met and the achieve the desired quality scores based on intensive and structured training interventions and assessments
- Ensure manpower budgets are filled within the defined TAT through employee referrals and HR interventions
- Create a motivated work place environment and ensure high levels of employee engagement to achieve higher vintage of employees
- Design structured onboarding processes and handholding for new employees to achieve productivity targets and to keep attrition and PEP within the stipulated levels
- Work closely with cross-functional vertical leaders in the formulation and execution of sales strategy, identify areas of improvement and implement effective solutions
- Work closely with Marketing Team to manage the desired lead flows
Process improvement initiatives :
- Undertake process improvement initiatives / projects to improve the efficiency and productivity in the areas of first call TAT, Lead conversion, customer referrals, STP conversions, KYC documentation, etc.
- Work closely with training and quality team to improve call quality standards
- Develop reward and recognition programs to achieve the desired business plan numbers