Lead - Professional Search & Selection at Randstad India
Views:714 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:172
Head - Digital Marketing - Retail/Online (15-18 yrs)
We are looking for a qualified Digital marketing director to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our company.
As a Digital marketing director, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company web presence.
Ultimately, you should be able to drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives.
- Build our digital marketing roadmap
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Oversee our social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with Product, Design and Sales directors to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing director
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- B.Sc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.