Senior Consultant at Perfman HR
Views:5014 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Head - Digital Marketing - Online/eCommerce (7-12 yrs)
- Design and deploy the marketing strategy and plans by leveraging consumer insights, market analytics, and innovation in order to increase the consumer base, grow the market share and penetration, create brand identity, and spearhead strategic partnerships and alliances leading to higher engagement, which in turn results in sales and profitability.
- Examine competition performance and new activities, analyze historic trends in brand performance, and interpret changing consumer/user behavior across all the markets.
- Design the short-term and long-term marketing roadmap detailing the priority areas, resource requirements, etc., while ensuring complete alignment with the digital roadmap and organizational strategy.
- Conduct annual/semi-annual/quarterly reviews of the plan and make appropriate changes to it in order to make it more relevant to the fast-changing digital industry.
- Review and approve the marketing performance plan for the year and ensure its alignment with the marketing strategy.
- Manage brand and social media
- Manage all sub-teams within marketing viz. SEO/SEM/Design/Marketing Managers/Content/Social Media
- Work closely with regional offices to identify market needs, devise solutions, and deliver on projects.
- Experience in analyzing statistics regarding market development, acquiring and analyzing data, as well as consulting with internal and external sources.
- Experience in coordinating and working with on-shore and off-shore teams. Working with South-East Asian countries will be an added advantage.
- Up-to-date with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.) and Google Adwords
- Customer-oriented approach to ensure that customer satisfaction is at the core of each of its business decisions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.