Director at Zend Consulting Services
Views:551 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Head - Digital Marketing - EdTech (9-22 yrs)
Our client is a very large and established organization in the domain of Education services and EdTech having several National and International partnerships and programs. They are creating several new Digital driven edtech offerings for the professional & Student community. They are looking to hire a smart, young Digital Marketing Head to lead DM for the Business Unit in India and overseas.
The incumbent will be responsible for :
- Planning and executing Digital Marketing strategy
- Growth Hacking for Lead Generation (primary objective) and Brand Building.
- Nurturing Digital Marketing team across Search (both organic and paid), social media, Inbound, Affiliate and Email Marketing
- Monitoring the integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution for effective brand development
- Ensuring goal-based tracking of Cost per Transaction and Cost per Click
- Defining Metrics, measuring, analysing, and continuously improving performance
- Strategize to use multi-platform digital marketing spends.
- Management of paid media execution, in line with target yields and spend levels.
To qualify for this position you should :
- Have an MBA from a premier institute with 9+ years of experience
- Have 4+ years of Digital Marketing experience, specifically related to Paid Media Management & Lead Generation
- Have worked in D2C, B2C organizations in a leadership position
- Have a very good handle on CAC, CPC, ROI and other metrics
- Have excelling experience of handling stakeholders
- Some international exposure would be a great plus (not mandatory)
- Be ready to relocate to Mumbai
Please note :
- Candidates with predominantly B2B Experience will not be considered
- Do mention your current compensation
- We will not be able to name the client till your profile is found matching by our team
- We will not share your profile with anyone till we have spoken with you
- Budgets for this role would be 35 to 45 LPA depending on the experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.