Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:4623 Applications:259 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Head - Digital Marketing - eCommerce/Digital Media Firms (10-15 yrs)
Exp: 10 - 15 years
CTC: 35 - 50 LPA
Talents from eComms/Digital Media Firms Only
Should have handled a team of 5-8 in Digital Marketing focusing on Mobile
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant work experience in digital marketing and social media management and media buying
- Experience in handling 1 Million paid sales
- Should have worked with consumer brands and social media agencies
- Should have led a team of social media personnel and engaged with creative, content and media buying teams
- Should have good understanding of brand building
- Should have been in a target oriented role to achieve numbers
Skills/Educational qualification required:
- Preferably a Master's degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent Experience.
- In depth commercial experience in online marketing, web and mobile;
- Highly analytical and organized;
- Proven experience directly managing Paid Search and Remarketing/RTB campaigns; ideally, experience running online display and social media marketing campaigns
- Able to think strategically while keen on being very hands-one to do what has to be done
- Develop the online go-to-market plan, owning the online marketing budget and deciding on the optimum spend allocation across regions and channels.
- Monitor performance of each marketing channel; identify and implement opportunities for improvement.
- Test into new marketing channels; scale them if performance is in line with targets.
- Ability to build huge people network/ increase the traffic or fans on social media profile pages. Implement SEO and SEM strategies to drive incoming traffic & leads
- Optimize results for campaigns by working with creative team on A/B testing content
- Extensively involved in running and handling end to end Digital Marketing including Online, Mobile and Social Media Marketing
- Actively drive the company's website strategy.
- Directly managing online marketing channels including SEO, SEM, Social, Remarketing, Display & direct partnerships
- Manage online marketing agency, regularly assessing its performance against benchmarks and taking corrective actions when necessary
- Monitor digital marketing techniques and strategies used by other startups, media and entertainment & Digital brands; poach best-practices and creative tactics.
- Overlook on the Performance and Growth aspect
- Key Pillars of the role are digital brand marketing, performance marketing and influencer marketing
- Driving quality performance based traffic and weekly viewership
- Re-marketing Strategies
- Optimization for session time and qualitative engagement
- Revenue & Brand Recall
- Frequency of monthly repeat visits of users
- Make us Industry leader in OTT space
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.