Head - Digital Marketing & Branding - FMCG (7-10 yrs)
Job description :
- Drive the Digital marketing activities of PRODUCT SERVICES across all online media.
- The person would be responsible for developing & executing online marketing campaigns / initiatives with the goal of increasing brand awareness, engagement and revenue.
- A data-driven marketer who is passionate about delivering business performance through online marketing.
- We want to use innovative digital strategies and not just ad-spend to acquire users.
- Spearheading the entire Digital Marketing activities
- Goal - Drive traffic to the website of potential customers looking for services, with the metric being number of requests submitted and not visits
- Define online advertising strategy and creation of multichannel advertising campaigns
- Google SEM, Facebook (paid ads, engagement on groups) across our service offerings
- Create, manage, optimize ad spend across these in a data driven approach
- Conversion funnel optimization based on changes in adwords, targeting, bidding, choice of landing page etc
- Strategizing, Planning & Executing activities for all SEO / SEM / SMO / SMM / ORM / Apps marketing
- Responsible for Optimizing web traffic and performance metrics like CTR, engagement, lead generation, conversion, site ranking and open rates / opt-outs.
- Email marketing strategies to drive higher returns
- Developing highly effective & creative demand generation initiatives
- Constantly innovate on channels and advertising to build a competitive differentiation
Required Candidate profile
- In-depth knowledge and experience about various products that aid in these efforts. Viz Google AdWords, Facebook ads internal tool
- Experience in managing and optimizing SEM and Facebook campaigns across online channels to accomplish business goals
- Certified in Advance Search as a Google Adwords professional and in Web-Analytics as a Google Analytics Professional (preferable)
- Passion for marketing consumer internet product, strong analytics driven approach combined with eagerness to talk to users and create the best campaigns
- Experience of driving innovative customer acquisition through digital marketing in/for a product startup is preferred
- Strong communication (Verbal and Written)
- Self-starter and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good knowledge about website design and UI / UX
- Team Player, flexible and open to changing priorities