Assistant Manager - Leadership Hiring at Careerist Management Consultants
Views:11012 Applications:361 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Head - Digital Marketing - BFSI (12-18 yrs)
Position: Head - Digital Marketing.
Experience: 10+ Years
Reporting to: Vice President - Global Marketing & Communications
1. Guide marketing programs/projects from conception to completion, overseeing all aspects including requirements gathering, scope definition, resource planning, project timeline, budget management, risk management and change control.
- Constantly manage and track media budgets and conversion projections while optimizing ROI.
- Work under clear budgets and find efficient solutions to optimize conversions at the lowest costs.
- Optimize and implement best practices across all digital marketing programs, including: SEM, SEO, display, mobile, video, email, social and apps, with an eye to driving new customer acquisition, customer engagement, and ultimately, conversion.
- Oversee and drive web content and site localization strategies with ongoing content updates to our website and blog, content/resources and SEO, to keep the experience fresh, engaging, and relevant. Assess content effectiveness, and drive alignment between marketing campaign narratives and the website user experience and KPIs.
- Continually test and optimize - from A/B testing CTAs and content placements to optimizing lead gen form flows, this position will drive the strategy customer acquisition.
- Drive the web analytics reporting agenda, defining tools, key performance metrics, and socialization of performance. Continuously set goals, track metrics, and conversion rates with an optimization frame-of-mind.
- Present and communicate results of key marketing initiatives, digital marketing campaigns, and online conversions throughout the team and with the Leadership Team.
- Build and lead a performance-driven growth spanning from paid media, conversion flow optimization, social, SEO, emails etc.
- Support the offline business in the digital aspect of the business
- Set and implement the business marketing strategy for the digital business with clearly defined performance KPIs and Metrics
2. Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree preferred.
3. Strong track record of managing significant web properties with experience defining website information architecture, layout, and navigation in support of user-centric design strategies
4. Experience and demonstrated capability to make data driven decisions to continually optimize and drive the customer funnel.
5. Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills to clearly articulate ideas, frame problems and offer solutions. Strong leadership track record.
6. Balanced strategic and tactical thinker with strong presentation, problem-solving, analytical, and budget management skills, and understanding of ROI analysis.
7. External communications will be with Social Platforms, Digital Media and Creative Agencies, Vendors, Production Vendors
8. Set and implement the business marketing strategy for the digital business with clearly defined performance KPIs and Metrics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.