Managing Partner at TenHeads Consultants
Views:986 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Head - Digital Credit Business - Bank (15-20 yrs)
Job Objective :
The candidate should have demonstrated capability in setting up new product, policy, process, systems, and platforms for digital business. The Candidate will own P&L, Portfolio Management, Credit Policy, Early Warning signals. The Incumbent will be primarily responsible for designing Credit Policy norms, Credit Underwriting and Portfolio Management for Consumer durable, personal loan and Credit Cards business. Should have led policy, credit and risk teams
Job Desirable :
- At least 15+ years of experience of Risk management of Retail Assets with leading Banks/ NBFCs and Managing Digital platform for Credit Risk and Policy for Consumer durable, personal loan and Credit Cards business
- Should have been responsible for P&L of the vertical. Design and Implement Credit Policy, Credit underwriting process. Manage Bad Debt/bad Debt provisioning. Product design experience, pricing experience,
- Exposure to credit policy, Customer journey design, Good in Analytics, Technology exposure, Exposure to Digital
- Good credit underwriting skills, well versed with unsecured/digital loans/Credit cards, core banking knowledge, risk management , Financial Ratios, in depth understanding of balance sheet and financial reports of the customers
- Exposure to Analytically driven Underwriting, Scorecards (development and implementation) for Retail Assets.
- Exposure to BRE (Business Rule Engine) BRMS (Business Rule Management Systems), LOS (Loan origination system), Credit Card Management systems. Automation of Credit processes.
- Incumbent will be expected to maintain a healthy portfolio and basic hygiene of underwriting
- Responsible for periodically assessing and reviewing credit parameters for the CD and PL products and Credit cards
- Contribute to new product designing by obtaining inputs from the competition and markets
- The candidate should have ownership of P&L, Portfolio Management, Credit Policy, Early Warning signals
- Cross experience and best practices from Financial Institutions and should have knowledge of Benchmarking & Development of new products
- Agile Technology stack & Ownership key to delivery and nimble approach/ Middleware Analytics to monitor customer behaviour
- Provides subject matter expertise and quality assurance for assigned digital product line.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory guidelines
- Ensures compliance with all Risk Management guidelines
- Ensure compliance with infosec guidelines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.