Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at People Resources
Views:1143 Applications:349 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:209
Head/DGM - Supply Chain Management - Chemicals Business (12-14 yrs)
DGM-Supply Chain Management ( Rajasthan) for a very large and global Indian MNC growing rapidly in domestic as well as global markets.
- PhD (Chemistry)/MBA with minimum of 12 years of well-rounded experience in all aspects of finance and accounts function in renowned process-oriented companies
Key Responsibilities :
- The role holder is responsible for leading supply chain team and ensuring effectiveness and efficiency of sourcing, warehousing, distribution, Compound Management group, Research Chemical Library, vendor identification and vendor development and supply chain processes.
- This includes forecasting and planning of user requirements, procuring and supervising an uninterrupted supply chain of required materials (lab chemicals, consumables, glassware, lab equipment- s, etc.) at optimal cost and inventory levels.
Planning, Procurement & Logistics:
- Coordinate with the research team / users to understand their requirements
- Preparing the demand forecasts for items required based on project plansand prepare logistic plan accordingly
- Build a network of vendors / suppliers for sourcing needs.
- Maintain relationships and ensure flexibility in respect of sourcing of urgent requirements
- Inventory Management
- Compound Management
- Implement identified improvement projects in procurement / supply chain processes, in collaboration with the concerned stake holders (for example, delivery improvement, cost reduction)
Audits & Compliance:
- Ensure adherence to all policies and procedures, related to procurement, and supply chain processe