Vice President at Symbiosis Management Consultants
Views:243 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Head/DGM/GM - Vehicle Integration - Tractor R&D (15-25 yrs)
- Lead vehicle integration functions organizational team.
- Ensure Goals of performance, development time, costs, investment for the vehicle integration function.
- Contribute to the design teams for the definition of a specific subsystem
- Develop and manage the Integrated test Plan, collecting and sharing with all related functions and timely reporting of progress and key issues
- Ensure the resolution of the experimental vehicle integration (and acting technique and Driveability Performance and consumption) and share with engineering team the critical level and the vehicle evaluation/definition of the correct trade-off between performance.
- Organise, Coordinate and participate with the design teams in various exercises to improve the product with respect to integration, Indian terrain, regulations and customer's requirements
- Develop, check and report vehicle packaging status and issues
- Prototype Build - Support first build, Parts list confirmation, product as well as process problems resolution.
- Support homologation team for vehicle, system and component related requirements
- Team Management 100 plus
- Close working with top management.
- Ability to absorb pressures.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.