Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Randstad India
Views:850 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:197
Head/DGM/GM - Accounts - Manufacturing - ICWA/CA (15-25 yrs)
We are currently looking for a female candidate for the role of Head accounts & finance with one of the leading organization in Manufacturing Industry.
Role- Head Accounts
Location- Uttar Pradesh
Report to -Plant Head
Designation- DGM/ GM
Education- ICWA or CA pass out
- The incumbent will be overall responsible for managing day to day activities of Accounts Department
- Ensuring zero non compliances, regular review and its reporting, ensuring effective implementation of Delegation of Authority and Internal Control on financial Reporting Ensuring timely booking of expenses and Provision, Review the Trial balance and Financials, review and analysis of Fixed cost
- Ensuring all the closing entries and working are on time and its review (SAP & HEM). Monthly variance analysis for profitability, production, contribution, fixed cost the variance is with respect to the previous month, previous quarter, with budgeted numbers and with previous years, Various reports to management as per defined format.
- Ensuring capitalization and life assessment through implemented system & process
- Ensuring the adherence of defined practices by TCS, Timely payment, Vendor balance analysis,
- Employees claim settlement on time etc.
- Ensuring costing system as per defined rules
- Ensuring all the requirements of FICC to be submitted on time and with accuracy.
- Ad hoc requirement related with FICC to be taken care on priority.
- Ensuring completion of Income Tax and GST related activities on time and no delay in the case of TDS
- Ensuring timely and accurate business plan related with production and financials of Urea business.
- Multiple layer discussions with local and regional teams and finalization of presentation.
- Regular interaction with the regional/ central team for their monthly/ quarterly, yearly requirement
- Any other reports and analysis required by management time to time
- Monthly production KPI- Production, Energy, Capex, Fixed Cost, etc. o Management Report - Financial Variance as compared to Business Plan, comparison wrt prev. year, derive year end estimates, etc.
Audit & Closing related:
- Ensuring timely completion of Statutory Audit / Internal audit / Cost audit / ACD / Global Annual audit and
- FICC audit with zero observations. Regular interaction with the central team to ensure implementation of Yara Global guidelines for Quarterly and yearly closing.
- Quarterly certification for effective internal control system (GRC).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.