Consultant at Grassik Search
Views:163 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - Demand Generation - B2B SaaS (7-10 yrs)
Head - Demand Generation
The Head of Demand Marketing will plan, build and run inbound and outbound marketing programs to drive and accelerate pipeline growth.
What's Our Sales and Marketing Vision:
- Building Awareness of Products & Services.
- Capturing Existing Demand & Turning It into Revenue.
- Optimizing Sales & Marketing Funnels for Better Result.
What your day to day will look like:
- Strategy: create and execute multi-channel demand generation strategies that are aligned to personas / audiences and our sales objectives to support pipeline and revenue goals.
- Global Expansion: We are expanding in the USA and the Middle East; you will be handling demand gen for both the region and also help us plan our GTM.
- Campaign Management: help construct and bring to the life marketing program and successfully create and roll-out out a highly targeted and broad demand generation program that engages and advances interest across the prospect and customer lifecycle.
- Messaging: be able to understand the minds of our buyers to create authentic conversations and promotions that move them through the funnel, and help speed up sales velocity.
- CRO: own objectives across the marketing funnel - Inquiry to SQL - track and optimize performance at each stage in the funnel, and create a predictable demand generation engine. And continually optimize the online and offline programs to ensure CAC is in line with ROI goals.
- Stakeholder Management: collaborate with a variety of stakeholders - C-level, sales, marketing, product, and product marketing.
- Continuous Improvement: always be strengthening best practices while evaluating the latest B2B marketing strategies, marketing technologies, experimenting and optimizing different tactics, and consistently meeting or exceeding sales pipeline and revenue goals.
- Analysis: Analyze marketing program outcomes in detail, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to inform decision making.
- Lead Management: understand lead scoring and enterprise B2B sales revenue lifecycle including MQLs and SQLs and have knowledge of marketing automation platforms (Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Ahref) and CRM systems (Hubspot)
- Juggle Multiple Responsibilities: An effective leader needed to be a contradiction of sorts. Details are obsessed but keep the big picture in mind.
In other words,
- "The best marketing doesn't feel like marketing." - Tom Fishburne.
- "No matter what you do, don't pass leads directly to the sales team." - Jon Miller.
What are our Key KPI?
- Qualified Pipeline Value
- Growth by Channel & Buyer's Persona .
- CTR, CPL, CAC, LTV.
- Unique thinker and collaborator who can engage others
- Consumer-driven mindset: you strive to see everything through the lens of our target consumers to inform strategy
- Sales-driven mindset: you strive to see everything through the lens of our sales team supporting them by driving marketing qualified leads
- Entrepreneurial instincts: you are a proactive self-starter with a solution-oriented attitude.
Job Type: Full Time
Open Positions: 1
Experience: 7-10 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.