Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:540 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Head - Deal Execution - Investment Banking Firm (10-15 yrs)
Head - Deal Execution - Investment Banking Firm
This is regarding opening with a leading Investment Banking Firm as a Head of Deal Execution for Private Equity and Credit Fund
Designation: Head of Deal Execution for Private Equity and Credit Fund
Experience: 10+ years of work experience in Investment banking or 10+ years in Banks/ Financial institution or Fund House
- Supervisor of client coverage Vertical integration and deal creation.
- Interacting with investors, sponsors, CEOs, or comparable corporate C-level executives
- Locating and keeping up with investors' relationships
- Finding investors and their reasons for investing and establishing the appropriate offers, deals, and projections in an effort to close the deal.
- Business Development and PE (Private Equity) Credit Fund Mandate Execution
- GP and LP heading with onshore and offshores
- Developing relationships with the (LP/GP) for our prospective Private equity or Credit Fund
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.