Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:1397 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - Data Sciences - Software Firm (8-12 yrs)
About Our Client
Our client is a leading computer software company based in New Delhi with tech products responsible for enhancing user experience on websites, AB testing and conversion rate optimisation. They are looking for a Director for their Data Science vertical who can work collaborate with their Product and Tech teams and help in growing the Data Science practice.
While reporting to the CEO of the company, your major responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of client's data science initiatives for all its products and services
- Developing Machine learning based solutions that drive business impact
- Setting up end to end data pipeline
- Collaborating with Engineering and product teams to deliver high impact data science projects
- Developing and leading a team of Data Scientists and work on real-world data sets that range into millions of data points that contain missing values, and unclean data
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you need to have:
- At least a Master's or a Ph.D. in Mathematics, Statistics or any other quantitative field
- 8+ years of experience in the analytics with extensive exposure to machine learning, natural language processing, data engineering, architecture design, statistical modeling and cloud computing.
- Experience in setting up teams from scratch and providing thought leadership
- Strong programming skills in open source tools like R and Python
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to grow the data sciences team of a young organization and work in a meritocratic environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.