Assistant Manager Recruitment at Spectral Consultant
Views:413 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Head - Data Sciences & Service - Insurance (15-24 yrs)
Head - Data Sciences & Service
- 15+ years of experience with Graduate or Postgraduate qualification in data stream (insurance domain preferred)
- Strong technical understanding of data science, machine learning, analytical methodologies and tools with hands on experience of when to use what and adapting to clients unique needs and scale
- Demonstrable track record in leading large, complex data science and analytics projects which drive tangible, significant business gains
- Able to lead the team as data scientist, data analyst and, to some degree, as a data engineer
- Excellent experience in designing and leading data strategies and management in a cross-functional corporate environment.
- Deep understanding of data management, governance principles and practice.
- Strong business development skills. Must understand current market trends, risks and prevalent technologies used in Data and Insurance industry.
- Polished verbal and written communication style. Ability to confidently build a strong rapport with project teams and the client.
- Entrepreneurial drive with a can-do attitude, a strong desire to learn and shape your own career path. Commitment to making a positive lasting client impact.
- Ability to succeed in a professional environment where client and project direction is not always well defined. Qualified candidates will understand how to produce results when working in challenging client environments and/or new business areas.
- Ability to work in a globally distributed environment with customers based in different regions across and the workforce is primarily of an Indian origin
- With a full P&L responsibility of Data (Sciences and Services) unit, you will sell, lead and execute to develop and deliver insurance-centric data solutions, helping the insurance industry harness the power of data to its advantage.
- Your unit will bring together data expertise, insurance domain knowledge, agile capabilities, cutting edge technology know-how, frameworks and automation assets to enhance data insights for customer success
- This will translate into a great opportunity for delivering data solutions, identifying client opportunities, talent management and competency building.
- Responsible for managing and growing Data (Sciences and Services) unit and accountable for data solution delivery across multiple accounts in various geographies.
- Continuous design, development and implementation of all Data solutions (E.g. Datawarehouse, Data Modelling, Data Visualizations, Predictive Modelling, Data Extractions, Machine Learning).
- Development of a Data-Driven strategy in collaboration with key stakeholders (create Data Forums, Data Stewards, interest groups etc.).
- Reviews data generation, management, utilization and stewardship and how this can be optimized to deliver business outcomes and enable effective and agile decision-making.
- Determine how to leverage data science, machine learning, and other analytical techniques to offer actionable insights for the insurance industry clients
- Constantly look for strategic ways to expand the charter of the data science team beyond tactical business support and initiatives
- Drive the implementation of development best practices throughout the Data unit, while governing control and ensuring objectives are achieved.
- Foster culture of innovation and fast execution, leading by example and hands-on execution.
- Lead in business development initiatives, RFP response preparation and pre-sales engagements.
- Drive the talent management effort for Data team, including hiring, developing, training and retaining a best in class team spread across geographies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.