Senior Consultant - Recruitment at hCapital Business Consulting
Views:2853 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Head - Data Science/Analytics - Startup - IIT/NIT/ISI (3-8 yrs)
- The Head of Analytics plays a leading strategic role where he leads the data analytics and data warehousing departments in strategy development with regard to the collection, manipulation, and analysis of data for various business functions/departments such as marketing, sales, operations, among others.
- It also endeavours to create new data-driven approaches for the purpose of generating business insights through data analytics, information visualisation, and addressing unanswered business issues in a proactive manner.
- The Head of Analytics will play an analytical role where he develops and applies analytical algorithms and methods where possible with a view of driving and enhancing data systems and streamlining business processes.
- He leads the analytics and warehousing departments in the creation of high quality analyses for all functions of the business and in the definition of metrics that track the business's performance at different fronts.
- It is also the duty of the Head of Analytics to validate, interpret, and create reports and presentations for senior data analytics management, departmental heads/management, and relevant stakeholders.
- You should have more than 3 years of total experience
- Educational background in Engineering from IITs/NITs, Masters in Statistics from ISI/IITs, Masters in Economics from DSE/ISI
- The candidate will also have had a proven and successful experience in the execution of data analytics initiatives, leading to the development of useful insights and the improvement of a business's performance and driving top-line growth.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal form are a must have for the Head of Analytics.
The Head of Analytics will be meant to interact with numerous departments- personnel and departmental heads/management aiding them in the proper application of data, leading to functional improvement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.