Head - Executive Search at Keysite Solutions Executive Search
Views:485 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Data Management - BFSI (12-18 yrs)
We have an urgent role with a Leading Global MNC at Pune
Role : Head - Data Management
Reporting to : Head Global Business Intelligence
Location : Pune
What IS REQUIRED:
- Strong people management and leadership
- Designing BI solutions, proposing multiple options for best solutions
- Solution/ Enterprise Architecture
- Data Architecture - LDM/ PDM
- Architecting Process and technology landscape in cloud environments, GCP preferred
- Recommendation for tool as per the requirements and technology landscape
- Data Modelling
- Ability to design and implement logical and physical data models(normalized as well de-normalized model), with Many-to-Many Relationships, role attributes and Hierarchies in BI Tool.
- Hands of experience on industry standard Data tools
- BI-Frontend - Having good exposure of BI tools SAP BO, Qlikview, Tableau, MSTR, SAS and able to drive team in developing the full solution design
- Exp of 14 plus years in BI/DW Architecture and cloud technologies
- Good communication, Presentation and
- Stakeholder Management Skills
- 6-8 direct reports, leads a team of around 70
- Lead impactful Data Architecture/ Solutioning/ Innovations & Value Add to a Organization market
- Develop a deep knowledge on the data architecture and model of the markets supported
- Propose and develop solution to the Data projects
- Build nextgen Data Architecture, Data tools ( Data fusion) and solutioning capabilities within Global Intelligent Solutions Services .
- Drive and influence markets on Data products/ apps migration
- Global Market SPOC for EIM data modelling
- Lead/ Drive and influence deep engagements with relevant stakeholders from the supported market
- Coach team members in relevant areas through deep knowledge in Data and cloud technology areas
- Own relevant innovation, product developments & bottom-line impact initiatives
- Key account-abilities and decision ownership:
- Driving scope and requirements from a solution design point of view at markets for products and migrations to Cloud.
- Creation of data models according to Business
- Uplifting teams capabilities on Data architectures and solutioning
- Alignment of solution design decisions with lead information architects and with IT.
- Architecting and designing BI components for ETL transitions/transformations under BI.
- Design & Review of solution designs of team colleagues
- Guiding developers through solution design and answer their questions throughout development activities
- Architectural Design, concepts and strategies for future development of the BI application landscape
Interfaces with Customers:
a. All Organization departments Leadership & Teamwork
a. leads several project teams
a. In close collaboration with all departments and groups within BI plus BI IT
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.