Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:377 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Data Centre - IT (9-18 yrs)
Hiring for Head of Data Centre
- Experience in managing large scale IT infrastructure (i.e., Management of Server, Data Center, Cloud Certifications (I.e., PMP, AWS, Azure, Microsoft, Cisco, ITIL, Security Certifications leadership role within IT and responsible for managing all aspects of IT Infrastructure
- Experience in managing overall IT infrastructure services for multi country experience in transitioning and managing large IT infrastructure is required
- Excellent communication, planning & execution skills
- Good negotiation and vendor management skills
- Ability to partner and influence business stakeholders
- Should be able to drive initiatives and lead internal & external team
- Experience of having worked on large, global IT infrastructure deployment programs including preparing for go-live and supporting the immediate business IT teams to plan and execute projects and provide technology support in aid of implementing business strategy.
- Educational Qualification: BE (Computer/ Electronics Engg. Or equivalent) / MCA. MBA
- ITILv3 certification is a plus
- IT infrastructure knowledge
- Deep understanding of IBM AIX , Storage , backup , Virtualization.
- Technology landscape and define infrastructure strategy considering future growth.
- Study existing technology landscape and define infrastructure strategy considering future growth
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.