Head - Cyber Security Engineering - Financial Services - IIT/NIT/BITS (12-20 yrs)
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - identity access management, IAM, PKI, UNIX LDAP, cyber security engineer, netiq, rsa, cissp, gurgaon, saml, soap, rest, kerberos, oauth
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- The role is to lead the India team for Cyber Security Engineering for a multinational financial services organisation, along with working with the global leadership. Expertise in Authentication and Authorisation (IAM/PAM,etc.) a must
Our client is a leading multinational financial services company.They provide investment solution with total client assets upwards of USD $400 billion across the globe. Recognised for working with the latest technology and having a great work culture which ensures their sustainable growth as an organisation.
- Leading the technology team in end to end design and implementation of latest security technologies and services
- Being a part of long-term technology strategies by suggesting, driving and implementing security
- Giving inputs for technology road maps and strategy while working with the global architecture team
- Review and improve internal controls, methodologies and standards to improve the system
- Build/implement security infrastructure and application
- B.E/B.Tech or MS in Computer Science or related disciple from a Tier 1 institute
- At least 12+ years of experience with significant relevant experience
- Needs to be an expert in Authentication and Authorisation- IAM, PAM, etc.
- Hands-on experience in engineering security solutions like PKI, LDAP, Web access management etc
- Experience leading an engineering team to provide cyber security solutions is a must have requirement
- CISSP or similar certifications preferred
- Experience working across multiple operating system, DB applications and infrastructure components
- Innovative and problem-solving mindset
- Global footprint
- Latest Technology
- Excellent Work Culture
Contact - Amar Bedi - +91 124 452 5480
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.