Client Partner - Telecom & Services at Grassik Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:557 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Head - Customer Support - Internet/Online (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Be the strongest customer advocate for our users and ensure that the customer voice is heard at various forums within the organization.
- Ensure that all leaders have a clear understanding of the company's vision and goals for customer experience excellence.
- Develop and deploy the company's customer experience strategy, including characterization of strategic customer segments and implications for charters and roles throughout the company, and systematic collection and application of customer experience insights for strategic advantage and growth.
- Develop the service monitoring framework, KPIs, dashboards and drive execution thru metricized operations
- Coordinate the various roles associated with customer experience management throughout the company, minimizing silos of systems, data, assumptions, hand-offs, performance and customer touch-points.
- Deliver continuous improvement by leveraging process improvements, technological scale and relentless accountability.
- Drive efficiency in the service operations through automation and implementation of technology in every service operation process.
- Continually evaluate the workforce to ensure we have the right skills, capacity and quality to deliver world-class support.
- Manage & lead the team to develop delivery plans that maximize customer experience and achieve higher value realization and customer satisfaction.
- Contribute thought leadership and best practices, both internally and externally, around customer experience improvements.