Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:6007 Applications:1434 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Head - Customer Success/Operations - Startup (6-10 yrs)
Our client is a start up with a mission to help the people of India understand and enable the idea of financial wellness. It is building a platform that will not only improve people's financial management skills, but more importantly, put them in the driver's seat to control their financial position by avoiding debt trap from payday loans companies, high-interest micro lenders and give them exposure to better and personalised financial products.
- deliver the service to workers by partnering with their employer, to allow instant access to their earned wages. In order to scale, we have established partnerships with Time & Attendance and Payroll companies who offer to their customer base.
- As the operation and customer service manager, you will lead the company to create and work on the entire after-sales customer flow. You will lead the customer success team to deliver customer excellence from both the employers- and employees- perspective. You will be responsible for leading the customer success team to grow the adoption rate of active users, and ship key new features.
- As a Customer Success Manager, your role is split between implementing and managing relationships with our new partnerships, and overseeing the complete end to end process of launching to their clients. You will also be responsible for ongoing care and growth opportunities with any clients we onboard.
- The role will require an experienced CSM with exceptional project management skills. You will be expected to feed into the continuous improvement of our process, products and service to partnerships and clients as we scale. You will work closely and cross-functionally with all teams across the business, including sales, data insights, compliance and engineering. As the team grows, there will also be opportunity to grow your own team.
- Clients and partnership: (Payroll providers, HRIS softwares and other HR related software and accounting company)
- Build meaningful relationships with our new and existing partnerships.
- Project manage launch of new partnerships - from integration, to establishing best practice processes and organising relevant training and marketing materials.
- Decide and execute strategy to accelerate (and track progress) of a partnership's sales pipeline.
- Ongoing optimisation of all processes relating to partnerships, including shortening sales-cycles wherever possible.
- Organise regular training sessions for our partnership's sales and customer success teams.
- Ongoing account management of the partnership, including regular reporting and feedback.
- Ensure documentation of process wherever required.
- Continuously work out the unit economics for different sets of partnerships.
- Manage the implementation process, liaising with multiple internal and external stakeholders to deliver the launch on time.
- Provide proactive account management, optimising our relationships to ensure that it is fully embedded in each client's organisation.
- Provide data insight to clients to support our goal of increasing maximum awareness
- Proactively look for ways to solve client concerns or issues, including feeding into the product roadmap.
- Responsible for renewals and upsells of any future products to clients.
- Work closely with our Member Success Team to ensure that our support to clients and end-users is consistent.
- Manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems.
- Take on ad-hoc projects that improve process efficiency and scalability, and everything else that we need to solve!
- Worked in an hyper-growth startup in the past, focused on operations and customer-success fields.
- Fluent in English and Hindi.
- 5 to 7 plus years of experience as a project manager or account manager, with a commercial background.
- Have previous experience scaling either customer success, onboarding or operational processes.
- Are a natural problem solver and thrive best in an environment where you can shape your own role.
- Are organised, strategic and love to be challenged!
- Should love data and are an excel wizard - but have a creative streak every now and then!
- Technical experience or working with engineering teams is a bonus.
- Benefits of working with the company
- Be the part of an experienced founding team that has a highly successful startup track-record
- Work with a team backed by some of the best global investors
- Flexible working hours; we are well-equipped to allow our teams to work remotely, whenever they want
- Competitive salary with other employment perks
- Be part of the team that is on the path of creating India's first real-time, on-demand salary platform