Recruitment Manager at Personaliq
Views:9283 Applications:1773 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:131
Head - Customer Success - IT (8-15 yrs)
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for building & nurturing relations with clients & key personnel within client companies.
- Develops and maintains the client relationship, ensuring that all assigned client accounts are obtaining value and ultimately be responsible for overall client satisfaction
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including up-selling and cross-selling
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers and addressing their concerns & complaints
- Communicates client needs and demands and makes sure clients receive requested Signzy products and services in a timely fashion
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with Signzy products and services.
- Keep records of client transactions and forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Closely monitor processes and performance trends, undertake scalable initiatives for continuous improvement, take corrective action as necessary
- Coordinate with internal cross functional teams to ensure consistent service to multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- 8 - 10 years of Global Customer Success / Account Management experience with a track record of managing & scaling operational functions.
- Knowledge of the BFSI industry - ability to understand client's business, their market sector, regulation compliance and be able to discuss knowledgeably with the client.
- Must have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise in a changing environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well with teams.
- A customer-oriented attitude who drives results & achieves high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution ability.
- Communicates effectively-tailored messages appropriately to various stakeholders.