Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:1877 Applications:332 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - Customer Experience & Client Management - Internet/Online (15-20 yrs)
Head Customer Experience & Client Management
The Head Customer Experience & Client management has accountability for overall team and partnership success. They drive the strategic outputs for their client(s) and leadership team. About the role You will be responsible for improving end-to-end customer experience-impacting business processes and touchpoints for specific journey nodes of a customer.
- Managing the entire Tele calling team. hiring/training/developing agents and management team, process: tight operational rigour with best-in-class processes and infrastructure, expertise: build businesses through learning more about the industry and scaling team capabilities
- Define and own seamless customer journeys across all business-lines and touchpoints, in a way that drives high customer retention and loyalty
- Drive continuous improvements and innovations in processes and systems creating a net positive impact on key Cx indicators
- Lead your team to deliver an amazing experience to customers across all support touch-points.
- Leading the Contact Center operation and playing an active role in decision making for both long term and short term growth plans.
- Improve customer service experience
- Manage all the CRMs for the company
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Understand and own the controllable elements of service level delivery, productivity, staffing, and quality KPIs.
- Be a voice for our customers by identifying customer needs, provide customer insights and collaborating with cross-functional teams to provide solutions for those customers.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.