Deputy Manager Recruitment Ops at iCresset Talent Solutions
Views:429 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Crop Production/Procurement - FMCG (12-22 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
People management :
- Handling pan India multi linguistic teams of 150 agri professionals / subject matter experts.
Field Production :
- To lead a team of 150+ Agri Procurement staff and oversee general management of the production, developments, and defect identification for improvement of operations.
- Facilitate team approach to achieve organizational objectives, increase productivity & developed employee morale.
- Preparing annual operating plans for contract farming.
- To compile annual farming operation budget in time, quantity of produce procured from each crop area from registered farmers and commercial procurement and update the same periodically as required.
Review and recommends revisions to processes and procedures to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Monitoring crop management packages and practices right from land preparation to harvest, identifying deficiencies and implementing timely corrective actions for attaining better crop production and yield parameters as per the set targets.
- Ensuring the utilisation of available land on farm with land use efficiency, proper soil conservation measures and environment protection
- Steer sustainable agri practices in farmers field
- To minimize the cost of cultivation through improved agri practices
- Release of agri-inputs to various Managers as per plan and same to be ensured recovered in time through supply of produce.
- Enrolment of new growers and Identify the clusters of farmers to make economically viable and consistent supply to the factory, in addition to ensuring the food security in the region.
- Creation and maintenance of quality system for all the activities in accordance with international Quality standard.
- Identify the farmers needs for better quality and Yield.
- Identifying the technical training & development needs of the staff and arranging for necessary training in developing organization for Agronomy.
Agri Produce Procurement :
- Procurement of quality Agri commodities like staples, spices, sugar etc. and implement quality systems and procedures to ensure strict adherence to quality parameters and reduce process rejections.
- Implement and tweak negotiation tactics.
- Should be able to discover the right price points in a timely manner towards cost-effective procurement operations of agri-commodities.
- Establishing Vendor Relationship at different geographies to improve purchase.
- To prevent mal practices or unethical practices in procurement of agri produce
- Fundamental & technical (wherever applicable) Research and Analysis of Agri-Commodities and communicating the market directions to the team to identify business development opportunities, observing market trends (Future as well as spot markets) to maximize profitability.