Head - Credit Wholesale & Construction Finance - NBFC (12-20 yrs)
Head Credit Wholesale and Construction Finance - Leading NBFC
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
- Looking for credit and construction finance with collections experience
- Experience in wholesale finance with risk and credit experience mandatory
Client Details :
Our client is one of the leading mortgage financial services company with a strong portfolio in both retail and wholesale lending.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for-
- Responsible for building a quality portfolio for the Company through risk evaluation of retail and corporate loans, project approvals and preparation of credit policies
- Achievement Percentage of Pan India Disbursement Targets: for Wholesale business and minimize credit cost
- Credit Risk Policy Management, product development, post authorization audits to check credit quality, compliance to policies and documentation
- Developing and implementing standard credit decision management system through automation for lending to self-employed customers and portfolio analysis and review mechanism
- Responsible for Credit assessment of construction finance, high value corporate loans, structured transactions including Loan against Property and Lease Rental Discounting etc.,
- Ensuring end to end credit approval process through credit committees of the Board, formulating business strategies and risk policy in line with business plan for commercial lending
- Concluding the transactions/proposals/cases through providing step wise solutions from the origination till disbursement, regular Credit Risk Portfolio Monitoring and collateral Management, augmenting team, both in headcount and skills, to handle business and growing portfolio, responsible for implementation of internal control and procedures and Pre & post disbursal audit checks & controls, disbursal sign off post compliance of terms and conditions.
- Underwriting Construction Finance Cases, preparation of appraisal notes, presentation to Competent Authorities, Conveying Decisions, minutes of meeting, Timely opinion on One Pagers (Pre-login deals), proposal summaries, Disbursement/ credit deviations Signoff, maintaining TAT/Adherence to risk related processes
- Ensure quality in underwriting & quarterly/ periodical review to minimize delinquency in disbursed cases.
- Providing solutions to customer issues.
- Credit Operational Risk Mitigation and Monitoring
- Keeping track on updated financials, external credit ratings, regular update on the portfolio to examine early warning signals. Taking corrective steps on the basis of RAG analysis of portfolio.
- CA is a must with 12+ years work experience in construction finance, wholesale, real estate finance with any Housing finance company/ Bank/ NBFC.
- Someone who has also looked after the collections and resolutions of the bad assets is a must for the role
- Only candidates with background in construction finance/ wholesale finance/ corporate credit needs to apply
Job Offer :
Senior role with stakeholder management skills
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Anshul Bhardwaj - +91 (0) 124 452 5426
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.