Principal Consultant at GrenoSearch
Views:5792 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Head - Credit & Risk - FinTech (12-17 yrs)
GrenoSearch is hiring Head Credit & Risk for India's premier fintech company.
Key Responsibilities :
- Understand the Credit policies for various banks for Indian Personal Loan market.
- Provide thought-leadership on improving customer acquisition strategies, developing statistical credit models, and communicate analytical and credit ideas - internally, as well as to partner banks.
- Empirically test and monitor these models, by designing tests and experiments to measure and evaluate customer credit behavior.
- Monitor the acquisitions funnel, model performance, and portfolio trends to develop strategic lending and business insight.
- Work with Technology and business team to build out new credit acquisition and risk management capabilities and refine existing ones.
- Ideate and help launch next-generation lending products and structures that will drive the next round of innovation and disruption within unsecured lending space.
Skills Required :
- 12 years of experience in unsecured credit risk, at least 5 years of experience in Indian personal loan market.
- Deep understanding of credit risk landscape for personal loans in India.
- Proficiency in relevant analytic programming skills (R, Python, Excel) and willingness to work closely with large data sets and get into the details with business processes.
- Excellent credit judgment and risk assessment as demonstrated by previous experience in developing lending customer acquisitions and/or portfolio management strategies.
- Comfort in re-defining frontiers and passion for doing cutting edge work in unsecured credit risk.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.