Senior Manager - HR at Sapphire Management Consultancy
Views:567 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Head - Credit Policy - Unsecured Loans - Banking (10-20 yrs)
1. Formulation, maintenance and monitoring of Loans Credit Policies/ Frameworks/ Algorithms.
2. Building robust & actionable Portfolio Quality monitoring & review mechanism.
3. Automation of underwriting decision management.
4. Minimization of operational losses due to frauds.
Formulation/ Review and administering implementation of Loan Credit Policies
Frameworks/ Algorithms - Co-coordinating, facilitating discussion & obtaining sign-off - with relevant stake-holders such as Product Team, Sales Team, Risk & Analytics.
- Building robust / actionable Portfolio Quality monitoring & review mechanism.
- Regular presentations to Senior Management on Portfolio Quality movement with specific recommended action areas.
- Obtaining sign-offs of relevant stake-holders and ensuring implementation of action items Agreed during the Portfolio Reviews.
- Conversion of algorithms parameters into rules to be configured into the automated underwriting decision management eco-system. Interacting with the Systems Team for testing and deployment of the rules.
- Training interventions, wherever required, on parameterized decision management.
- Providing clarifications to the Policy related queries raised by Underwriters/Sales Teams.
- Making amendments to policies/ algorithms / frameworks, wherever required and getting those approved by Competent Authorities/Stake-holders/Departments.
- Preparation, launch and monitoring of Pilot Schemes for limited period/geography in consultation with Product/Analytics and Risk Teams. Publication of periodic MIS regarding the same.
- Conducting Hindsight audits for the disbursed cases to ensure process adherence and publishing non compliance reports for the erring locations
- Compiling & submitting compliance/ audit related reports
- Ensuring constant improvement of processes/ work-flows for improvised end to end TAT. Carrying out fraud analytics with the help of Analytics Team and optimizing fraud detection & prevention frame-work.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.