HR Consultant at Sapphire
Views:3454 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Head - Credit Policy - Micro Finance (5-18 yrs)
Head - Credit Policy - Micro Finance-Mumbai
Job Summary/Accountability :
1. Formulation, maintenance and monitoring of Loans Credit Policies/ Frameworks/ Algorithms.
2. Building robust & actionable Portfolio Quality monitoring & review mechanism.
3. Automation of underwriting decision management.
4. Minimization of operational losses due to frauds.
Major Deliverables :
1. Formulation/ Review and administering implementation of Loan Credit Policies/ Frameworks/ Algorithms.
2. Co-coordinating, facilitating discussion & obtaining sign-off - with relevant stake-holders such as Product Team, Sales Team, Risk & Analytics.
3. Building robust / actionable Portfolio Quality monitoring & review mechanism.
- Regular presentations to Senior Management on Portfolio Quality movement with specific recommended action areas.
- Obtaining sign-offs of relevant stake-holders and ensuring implementation of action items agreed during the Portfolio Reviews.
4. Conversion of algorithms parameters into rules to be configured into the automated underwriting decision management eco-system. Interacting with the Systems Team for testing and deployment of the rules.
5. Training interventions, wherever required, on parameterized decision management.
6. Providing clarifications to the Policy related queries raised by Underwriters/Sales Teams.
7. Making amendments to policies/ algorithms / frameworks, wherever required and getting those approved by Competent Authorities/Stake-holders/Departments.
8. Preparation, launch and monitoring of Pilot Schemes for limited period/geography in consultation with Product/Analytics and Risk Teams. Publication of periodic MIS regarding the same.
9. Conducting Hindsight audits for the disbursed cases to ensure process adherence and publishing non compliance reports for the erring locations
10. Compiling & submitting compliance/ audit related reports
11. Ensuring constant improvement of processes/ work-flows for improvised end to end TAT.
12. Carrying out fraud analytics with the help of Analytics Team and optimizing fraud detection & prevention frame-work.