Client Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:1214 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Head - Credit Policy - Bank (12-20 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: The South Indian Bank Ltd
Educational Qualification : Post-graduation or equivalent from a recognized University with a minimum 50% marks
Terms Of Employment : On Contract for a period of 3 years and renewable thereafter based on review
Job Description/Core Competencies :
- Expertise in Credit as well as Credit Operations, including compliance, monitoring/ administration of credit.
- Aware of various loan products and products offered by Competition.
- Responsible for ensuring that all of the Bank's internal credit policies are in line with regulatory policies, including and not limited to RBI policies, SEBI guidelines, FEMA guidelines, MSME guidelines.
- Accountable for creation, updation, dissemination and implementation/adherence of policies across the Bank's product portfolio.
- Facilitate Business teams and Branches to function with customer focus by creating customer-friendly credit policies proactively, while also taking into account the interests of the Bank.
- Ensure a standardized process for new credit policy creation and updates across the Bank, via continuous training of staff.
- Conceptualize, build and maintain real-time dashboard reflecting the Bank's portfolio details
- Automation of government schemes to enable better tracking and monitoring of portfolio.
- Provide final input on credit policy changes to be made across CPCs and business teams.
- Automate product tracking and compliance parameters for products under the Bank's specific focus areas.
- Work in close coordination with various stake holders for product/policy approval as well as with Business Solution Group/ Information Technology team for system enablement/ implementation of policy guidelines.
- Assess the risk appetite at regular intervals and review the policy/ processes to grow quality business.
- Automation of key processes.
- Create dashboards that reflect real-time data of the Bank's portfolio across different zones and products.
- Automate monitoring and tracking of key product portfolios within the Bank.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.