Recruitment Partner at Sashr Consultants
Views:478 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Credit - NBFC (15-20 yrs)
Head of Credit - NBFC - Mumbai
The incumbent will be responsible for managing the credit and risk portfolio, particularly focusing on Promoter Funding, Loan Against Securities (LAS) and Real Estate Financing for the High Net Worth Individual (HNI) clients. The candidate should be a Chartered Accountant or equivalent and have a strong background in credit analysis, risk assessment, and financial modelling in the SME/HNI/RE/LAS credit space.
The Head of Credit will be responsible for managing and monitoring credit risk, overseeing portfolio management, analyzing credit data and presenting to credit committee of the Board. The Head of Credit will also be responsible for implementing credit policies, ensuring regulatory compliance, and managing relationships with credit agencies and other stakeholders. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Credit Analysis: Evaluate creditworthiness of HNI clients seeking Loan Against Securities and Real Estate Financing, ensuring adherence to company policies and industry regulations.
- Risk Assessment: Conduct thorough risk assessments and develop strategies to mitigate potential risks associated with medium ticket size transactions (~ 10 crores) in the areas of Loan Against Securities and Real Estate Financing.
- Portfolio Management: Monitor and manage the credit and risk portfolio, ensuring timely repayment, and proactively identifying and addressing potential issues.
- MBA Finance / CA.
- CFA / FRM or both will be an added advantage.
- 15 years of experience with a substantial part into Wealth/Private Banking Credit
- Prior experience of reporting to the Board and its Committees
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.