senior staffing at hipos consulting
Views:561 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Head - Credit Card Operation - Bank (8-25 yrs)
Head of Operations is responsible in managing & supervising overall Operations Management related to Cards
Job Description for the position :
- Manage a diversified team of professionals who are responsible for managing entire operations of the card & electronic payment business including card issuance.
- Manage multiple operations and Business stakeholders within the department & the Bank.
- Supervise and guide team for timely settlement of Network payments, Nostro settlements, and merchant payments.
- Ensure zero error in reconciliation & payments; execute all the financial transaction in timely manner and in compliance.
- Ensure all the revenue and expenses are booked properly without error.
- Prepare and submit monthly & periodic exhibits as required internally, to the regulators and card associations.
- Ensure all proper documentations and compliance (AML etc) as required for customer & merchant signup and process for approvals.
- Ensure maker & checker for entering all transactions in card systems as well as in core banking systems and other related applications while transactions entry.
- Take full ownership of all the work executed by the subordinates.
- Ensure verification of all the transaction reports, GL accounts, Merchant Payments towards any unauthorized transactions.
- Ensure all the transactional risk management initiatives to prevent any kind of transactional & systematical fraud like using of fraud systems, exception reports, suspicious transactions etc.
- Efficiently handle chargeback and disputes related to card & merchant transactions ensuring minimal/ no loss to the Bank.
- Develop & Implement efficient Procurement initiatives complying the Banks overall procurement policy in transparent manner.
- Ensure to maintain inventories as required in a sufficient yet efficient manner.
- Maintain good working relationships with suppliers, vendors and other departments like Administration, Legal & Compliance, Account, International Banking etc.
- Manage HR function in close coordination with all the stakeholders within department including but not limited to team management, employee retention, team motivation, team evaluation and engagement, assigning job, job rotation, career planning, management planning, budgeting, status reporting, risk assessment, risk monitoring, vendor relationship management, user relationship management.