Head - Executive Search at Keysite Solutions Executive Search
Views:1359 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Head - Corporate Tax - Consumer Durable Firm - CA (12-18 yrs)
Head Corporate Tax -Fortune 500 - Consumer Durable Group
We have an urgent role with a Leading Consumer Durable Group (Fortune 500) based out of Gurgaon
Role : Head Corporate Tax
Reporting to : CFO
Requirement : CA with 10+ Years in Corporate Tax Department (Direct and Indirect)
- Experience in Taxation & will be responsible for all direct and indirect tax related matters of the company at all levels viz. first level appellate authority, CESTAT/Tribunal(s), High Court(s)and Supreme Court.
- Serve as a tax technology consultant within the broader team and other organization functions to drive process optimization thru design and delivery of new processes and evaluating new functionality.
- Partner with Process Counterparts/cross finance teams to work on process issues/organizational concerns impacting tax compliance/applicability/ either from a system or process perspective.
- Ensure payment of all taxes& filing of returns are made as per the due dates
- Ensure statutory records are maintained and updated from time to time
- Supervise drafting and filing of replies to authorities against show cause notices
- Attend assessment proceeding, appellate proceedings at various levels
- Interacting with advocates and consultants for opinions related to business issues
- Briefing the advocates on cases for court hearings
- Responsible for calculation and payment related to advance income tax
- Responsible for certification related to transfer pricing, transfer pricing study and transfer pricing assessments
- Study of intercompany transactions and the transfer pricing implications thereof
- Review of work papers prepared for supporting the annual tax return
- Responsible for smooth departmental audits for GST, Excise and Service Tax.
- Completion of GST audits and filing reports with the respective authorities
- Responsible for making critical decisions as part of a corporate tax management team
- Ensure all compliances related to direct & indirect taxation are adhered to
- Advise new processes, procedure to cross function teams from tax perspective.
- Prepare MIS reports, provide Accounting support related to Taxation & Report on Legal Issues
Team Management :
- Leading, mentoring & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in taxation operations and execution of the strategic plans.
- Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivates high performance amongst team members
- Training the team members on the new or amended laws related to taxation.
If interested share your cv mentioning current and expected package.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.