Manager - Talent Acquisition at eHelium Advisory Services Pvt Ltd
Views:8422 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Head - Corporate Tax - BFS (9-15 yrs)
Head - Corporate Tax / International tax :
- Handling transitions of new tax roles to India
- Project Management - steering the projects for Direct Tax
- Planning for assignments of key members
- Reviews governance, Metrics
- Continuous Improvement for Direct Tax
- Process standardization / automation
- Succession planning
- Understanding of control framework
- Risk mitigation
- Exposure to reviewing tax returns will be minimal
1) Provide expert analysis of tax charge and tax balances for Business Sector including insightful and relevant commentary on the results
2) Ensure Corporate Input to the Quarterly Results Announcement and Annual report are in accordance with relevant SOX controls and our Client Control Framework.
3) Ensure high-quality training material in place based on identified needs of County Tax teams/FO and Controllers.
4) Ensure that high-quality relevant Group Tax Reporting guidance is in place to meet the needs of the tax community.
5) Work on other matters assigned where value and priorities dictate
(1) Analysis of tax charge, tax balances, and tax exposures, to facilitate sign off by Group Tax Reporting Manager and ultimately EVP Tax
(2) Ensure timely execution of the tax reporting process each quarter, to comply with all relevant accounting standards (e.g. IAS 12)
(3) Assist in the process of ensuring that Group Financial Report Manual Chapters relating to Tax (AP33/34) are kept up to date and reflect changes in IAS12 and guidance is relevant to the needs of Tax Community
(4) Assist in identifying relevant developments in accounting standards and in particular IAS 12 and ensure the impact is understood and required actions taken for Tax Community to comply.
(5) Assist in the process of preparing and maintaining high-quality training material based on identified needs of County Tax teams/FO and Controllers. In developing training material seek to learn from other areas of the company with similar training issues.
(6) Identify Tax Reporting SME's in the Tax Community (Including FINOPS) and work to leverage the benefit of that knowledge throughout the tax community.
(7) Contribute to and maintain corporate memory by identifying data with permanent value and ensuring stored in Permanent Files.
(8) Measuring Tax Reporting performance, providing feedback to Country teams and TLT and also working with the Tax community to continuously improve reporting performance.
(9) Ensure Annual SOX controls are operated in accordance with Control descriptions.
(10) Work on projects as assigned.
Dimensions & Skills & Requirements :
1) Strong understanding of tax accounting under IFRS
2) Substantial experience in business taxation working for another multinational, or professional firm
3) Working in a Global environment and dealing with remote stakeholders/customers
4) Effective communicator of complex tax issues, both written and oral, including senior Tax and Finance Management
5) Adapting to new or changing circumstances and ambiguous or pressured situations
6) Significant Experience of applicable our client reporting systems (e.g. Report1, Taxi-Q) an advantage, although not essential
7) An effective team player on Tax and cross-functional/cross-sector teams
8) Strong understanding of the RDS corporate structure, governance processes, our client control framework controls in a tax environment