Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:4858 Applications:319 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Corporate Strategy & Business Development - Healthcare (8-14 yrs)
Corporate Strategy and Business Development :
This position is a techno-commercial role and will play a leading role in shaping and refining the company strategy, and will additionally be responsible for the evaluation and management of new and existing strategic business opportunities, initiatives, partnerships, and alliances in support of organization Commercial.
Key Responsibilities :
- Support strategy development. In conjunction with the team, drive the development of long-term and short-term strategies to advance positioning in the marketplace, and work with key stakeholders across the company to continuously enhance the process for strategy development/strategic planning.
- Drive implementation of key initiatives. Partner with key functions to drive successful execution and implementation of strategic priorities. Collaborate with business and functional leaders to ensure seamless hand-off of strategic initiatives.
- Support opportunity prioritization. Collaborate with Strategic Marketing and R&D to build buy-in on corporate-level priorities. Analyze options, create scenarios and build recommendations that support business decisions.
- Execution of partnerships. Source and effectively negotiate successful outcomes for potential commercial and strategic partnerships, collaborations, etc. Set the framework for, and construct innovative, value-creating "win-win" deals to meet company strategic and financial objectives, while interfacing with cross-functional team members such as Legal, Finance, Marketing, Sales, and R&D.
- Collaborate on market assessments. Partner with Marketing to drive strategic market assessments across all business fields, regions, and customer segments in a structured manner.
Required Skills and Background :
- Minimum of advanced degree in genetics, genomics, or related field and/or MBA with 7+ years of experience in the life sciences, genomics, or biopharmaceutical industries.
- Strong scientific, technical and business acumen in genomics, NGS (next generation sequencing), and/or molecular diagnostics; oncology expertise (including immuno-oncology) strongly preferred.
- Excellent analytical, project management and organizational skills with the ability to make sound business judgments.
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills as demonstrated by the ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience in conducting financial analysis and championing the business case with Senior Management.
- Track record of driving agreements to execution including structuring and leading negotiations.
- Strategic thinker who can help chart the course for the company, with demonstrated success defining the vision, strategies, and tactics to drive growth.
- Energetic, resourceful self-starter with high integrity, strong executive presence and the ability to work effectively in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Flexibility to travel up to 50%
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.