Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:3943 Applications:1201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:802
Head - Corporate HR - FMCG (10-18 yrs)
Head Corporate HR
The employer is a Leader Brand in FMCG based out of Mumbai with distribution across India and exports Globally.
- It is a private very profitable, fast expanding company with a Professional culture run by the 3rd and 4th generation young family members on board with a challenging work environment.
- The person will be responsible for managing end to end HR for a work force of 1000 people based in Corporate Office in Mumbai and regional and sales offices across India.
- The person will also be involved in Strategic Initiatives .
Indicative JD only :
Role Overview :
Reporting to Director of Business , the incumbent will be responsible for :
a. Human capital planning & strategy for various business groups
b. Providing talent acquisition and internal talent management expertise
Key Responsibilities :
- Human Capital Planning and Strategy : The successful candidate will partner with various business groups to build the Talent & HR strategy that most effectively complements business strategy.
- Drive organization resource plans, talent reviews, succession plans, high potential individual development plans and performance management for assigned business units.
- Ensure a good balance between individual business unit requirements and across the board HR strategy.
- Facilitate annual and mid-year talent review plans in conjunction with business plans building a line of sight to future talent needs and ensuring a robust follow up mechanism to fulfil the same.
- Implement a methodology for identifying and tracking critical roles and individuals ensuring adequate organization focus on such roles and individuals.
- Drive succession plans with internal and external talent pools.
- Design and deliver innovative communication, engagement & recognition processes.
- Identify and facilitate people and organization effectiveness interventions that improve organization dynamics.
- Drive Hi Po, individual and organization development plans working closely with the business, and the L&D team.
- Provide relevant HR expertise and experience to effectively coach / counsel managers and employees. Anticipate & address issues proactively.
- Minimize critical attrition losses by establishing proactive process, relationships and - early warning systems.
- Own and interpret HR policy for the organization and resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Develop and up skill junior resources on the team providing appropriate leadership, counsel, guidance and training customized to individual needs.
- Position the HR function as credible, value adding and a capable business partner.
Organization Culture :
- Co-own the agenda to develop a greater creative culture in the organization.
Recruitment & Selection :
- Closely coordinate with business unit hiring managers to ensure clearly articulated role details. Position the role appropriately with recruitment partners and candidates.
- Develop hiring approach to source relevant talent for each open position. Leverage consultants and all available sources effectively.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions. Negotiate for a "win-win" proposition.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Aside from the above core responsibility, the incumbent will be expected to support other aspects of Company's people philosophy and contribute to relevant strategic initiatives of the HR function with a goal to make Company the best place to work.
- He/ She must be a team player and play an effective HR leadership role.
Educational & Experience Required :
- Post Grad in Human Resources from a reputed B School.
- 10-15 years of solid HR experience and exposure to robust HR processes.
- A combination of MNC and Indian experience preferred.
- Should have demonstrated creativity and innovation in prior roles.
Key Personal Attributes :
Skills & Abilities :
- The successful candidate must be bright, quick, articulate and a team player who also possesses ability to manage family members involved in business decisions.
- Ability to establish quality relationships, a strong communication link and credibility with the business through the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and mutual respect. Must have a demonstrated track record of building functional credibility with business teams.
- Data and metrics driven individual with a passion for results and excellence.
- Ability to prioritize and cope with competing demands. Must possess a sense of urgency and excellent execution and project management skills.
- Ability to see the big picture, visualize the future and develop relevant functional strategies which value add to our business. Must be challenged by ambiguity.
- Strategic thinker balanced with a grasp of details. Must possess the ability to switch between execution and strategy mode most effortlessly.
- Must be able to get the job done by working collaboratively with others.
- Inquisitive and analytical mind; capacity for out-of-the-box thinking; bring a creative perspective to business problems applying functional expertise, business understanding and common sense.
- Ability to stay connected with external market with a view to bring best practices into the company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.