CEO at HRNext
Views:4073 Applications:486 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:297
Head - Corporate HR - BFSI/FMCG - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (15-18 yrs)
Role: Head Corporate HR
Company: US MNC
Compensation: one of the best in industry
The incumbent will lead all HR efforts for the India services entity of the company
- Rewards, Talent Management, OD and staffing. The ideal candidate would have shown leadership in managing senior professionals directly and managing stakeholders in a matrix organization, preferably MNCs.
- Drive HR Business partnering agenda for the company
- Drive Talent Acquisition plan, budgets
- HR Processes : PMS, Induction program, career and succession planning, rewards and recognition, strategic projects
- Reducing attrition, retention of employees.
- Talent pipeline
- Leadership pipeline : creation, monitoring and development
- Handling a team directly
- Candidates preferred from banking, FMCG, global Technology, Financial services, top software services, MNCs based out of Mumbai / Greater Mumbai
- You should be conceptual sound, articulate and great ability work with multiple stakeholders. shown strong leadership, managing ambiguity
- Must score high on all competencies expected of an HR leader
- Only full time PG/MBA from XLRI / TISS / SCMHRD / SIBM / MDI / XIMB etc
- 15- 18 years experience
Interested professionals may apply with strict confidence. CVs will be seen by me only.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.